REFER A VENUE. GET PAID $500.
Do you think your favorite bar or restaurant should be powered by Union? Or maybe you work at a venue that would benefit from Union’s guest-led POS platform? If you refer a venue that becomes a new Union partner, we’ll send you $500!
How it works
Fill out the form with your information and venue details. We’ll review your submission and reach out to the venue, letting them know about the referral. If it seems like a good fit, we’ll schedule their free product demo and answer any questions they might have. Once your referral bar or restaurant installs and uses Union for 30 days, we’ll send you $500. Plus, your referral venue will receive one free month for joining. Everyone wins!
There is no limit to the amount of venues you can refer. Referrals must be submitted via this form to be considered “official.” Note that Indirect Service Providers are not eligible for this referral program payment. Please make sure you read the terms & conditions below for additional details.
WITH UNION, EVERYONE WINS
Complete the form below to refer a venue. If your intro leads to a partnership, we’ll gladly hook up you and the venue with a thank you bonus.
REFERRAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE REFERRAL TERMS; REVISED REFERRAL TERMS; OPT OUT.
If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of these Referral Terms, you may not participate in the Referral Program. We may revise these Referral Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. When we revise these Referral Terms, we will post a revised version on the UNION website. You are free to decide whether or not to accept a revised version of these Referral Terms, but accepting these Referral Terms, as revised, is required for your continued participation in the Referral Program. If you do not agree to these Referral Terms or any revised version of these Referral Terms or do not want to participate in the Referral Program, you may opt out of the Referral Program at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 375.4633 – ext.2. Except as otherwise expressly stated by us, your participation in the Referral Program is subject to the version of these Referral Terms in effect at the time of your participation.
Bar and/or Restaurant owners or operators cannot refer their own bar or restaurant.
- Resellers and integration partners are not eligible to participate in the UNION Referral Program. Referrals by resellers and integration partners should adhere to their individual program guidelines.
- The original lead source must be determined as provided from “Referral Program”. The referrer may not be eligible for referral program, if lead is already in the UNION system under a different source. UNION reserves the right to determine the original lead source of the referred customer. UNION may make exceptions, in its sole discretion, if the lead already existed in the UNION system, but not contacted for a period of time.
- Receiving Referral. We, in our sole discretion, establish the terms and conditions for each qualifying payment and action and determine whether you have satisfied such terms and conditions and are eligible to receive Referral. Such terms and conditions will be set forth on the UNION website and may be updated, modified, or cancelled by us at any time in our sole discretion. We will generally issue Referral within 30 days following the referred customer account being active for 30 days. If we issue Referral to you in error (e.g., we later determine that you did not comply with the terms and conditions of a qualifying payment), we may cancel the applicable Referral.
- Documentation. The Referral Program participant may be required to submit a completed IRS Form W-9 to UNION, before a Referral payment will be issued.
- Expiration. Undeposited Referral payouts (eg. bank checks) will expire 180 days after they are issued to you and may not be reissued thereafter.
RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS; TAXES.
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF REFERRAL PROGRAM.
We may, in our sole discretion, suspend, limit, or terminate the Referral Program and terminate these Referral Terms for any reason at any time without notice or liability to you. Termination of the Referral Program and these Referral Terms will not automatically result in the termination of your Account, unless otherwise specified by us. However, termination of our Terms or closure of your Account will result in the automatic termination of your eligibility to receive Referral.