Union is an all-in-one hospitality engagement platform that leverages industrial-grade data intelligence to deliver transformative experiences for the industry’s most popular venues, their guests, and their brand partners. – After creating the most high-powered point of sale system for bars and restaurants, Union’s seamlessly integrated tableside mobile ordering platform is the cherry on top that makes the system the true market leader.
Our merchants don’t just want a better bean counter. They want a technology platform that’s transformational in its approach to driving engagement, customer satisfaction, and ultimately revenue. We are committed to continuous innovation, and we’re looking for only the best and the brightest to help us solve tough challenges for our customers.
- Become an expert on the Union Point of Sale System and Mobile Ordering Platform, focused on the Networking hardware (UniFi), software defined networking (HostiFi) implementation, service and improvements, as well as the terminal hardware (iPad Pro), terminal software setup (Apple Enterprise app), printer configuration and support (Epson), legacy and current payment devices and mounting hardware (MagTek, Ingenico).
- Assemble and program hardware and software (Austin, TX), installations (nationally ~40% travel estimated).
- Maintain inventory, assemble parts, box equipment and carefully ship in a timely manner to arrive just-in-time plug-and-play use and prevent damage.
- Responsible for key performance metrics ensuring speed, quality, and most importantly, timely customer satisfaction for nightclub, restaurant and late night bar industry clients.
- Learn and constantly improve internal tools (HubSpot) and business processes to enhance team member performance and experience while improving operational efficiency.
- Cultivate a culture of engagement, ongoing learning, and high performance
- Ability to encourage, train and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, late night environment spanning from Hawaii to Florida.
- Train the newly installed venues on how to use the Union Point of Sale System at go-live events and ongoing.
- Document all customer interactions and Support needs within HubSpot, communicate Slack/email and phone.
- Deep understanding of the service industry and point of sale systems
- 3+ years utilizing Google Suites
- 1+ years experience; HubSpot, UniFi, Slack
- Bonus if skills existing; New Relic, PandaDoc, Confluence
- Knowledge base writing, documentation, appropriate communication
- Commitment to get things done, an initiative approach to make the next project better, and a real passion for serving the service industry.
- An eye for a process: No tolerance for inefficiency, inconsistency, or confusion across the larger team
- Exceptional problem-solver with good bedside manner and Conflict Resolution
- Knowledge of how to use power tools to install cable runs and mount hardware (Ie. wireless access points, point of sale terminals)
- National travel ~40%, to the nations greatest venues
- Reliable transportation
- Weekend and Night availability
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Multi Tasking, working independently within a larger team environment
- HubSpot, Google Suite, UniFi
- Daily; Ordering, Shipping, Assembly, Configuration, Inventory, Installation, Network Hardware, Network Backend, Training (Light)
- Health Care we pay for: max $640/month for employee $970/month for family
- Dental: $40 per month
- Vision: $6 per month
- 401k match: 4%
Union is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.