Union is an all-in-one hospitality engagement platform that leverages industrial-grade data intelligence to deliver transformative experiences for the industry’s most popular venues, their guests, and their brand partners. – After creating the most high-powered point of sale system for bars and restaurants, Union’s seamlessly integrated tableside mobile ordering platform is the cherry on top that makes the system the true market leader.
Our merchants don’t just want a better bean counter. They want a technology platform that’s transformational in its approach to driving engagement, customer satisfaction and, ultimately, revenue. We are committed to continuous innovation, and we’re looking for only the best and the brightest to help us solve tough challenges for our customers.
- Become an expert on the Union Point of Sale System and Mobile Ordering Platform, implementation, service and improvements.
- Assemble and program hardware and software (Austin, TX), installations (nationally ~40% travel estimated).
- Responsible for key performance metrics ensuring speed, quality, and most importantly, timely customer satisfaction for nightclub, restaurant and late night bar industry clients.
- Learn and constantly improve internal tools (HubSpot) and business processes to enhance team member performance and experience while improving operational efficiency.
- Cultivate a culture of engagement, ongoing learning, and high performance
- Ability to encourage, train and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, late night environment spanning from Hawaii to Florida.
- Document all customer interactions and Support needs within HubSpot, communicate Slack/email and phone.
- Understanding of the service industry and point of sale
- Familiar utilizing Google Suite
- 1+ years experience; HubSpot, UniFi, Slack
- Knowledge base writing, documentation, appropriate communication
- Commitment to get things done, an obsessive approach to make the next project better, and a real passion the service industry.
- An eye for a process: No tolerance for inefficiency, inconsistency, or confusion across the larger team
- Exceptional problem-solver with good bedside manner and conflict resolution
- Knowledge of how to use power tools, to install cable runs, and mount hardware (ie. wireless access points, point of sale terminals)
- National travel ~40%, to the nations greatest venues
- Reliable transportation
- Weekend and Night availability
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Multi Tasking, working independently within a larger team environment
- HubSpot, Google Suite, UniFi
- When not installing, the expectation is to be present in Austin HQ to assist with hardware; ordering, shipping, assembly, configuration, inventory, network, etc.
- Health Care we pay for: max $640/month for employee $970/month for family
- Dental: $40 per month
- Vision: $6 per month
- 401k match: 4%
Union is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.