Union is dedicated to modernizing hospitality, elevating guest experiences, and driving operational efficiencies. We firmly believe that true hospitality extends beyond happy customers to encompass contented staff, delighted owners, and satisfied partners. Union’s growth is pivotal to propelling the hospitality industry forward, and we are expanding our team to make a significant impact in the several of our major cities.
Union is seeking an Account Manager to join our growing team on a mission to move the hospitality experience forward for high-volume bars & restaurants with technology that enables everyone to win. We are hiring across multiple markets including – Los Angeles, Austin, and Brooklyn. As an Account Manager, you will partner with high-volume bars & restaurants in your region to drive adoption of the Union platform, including our guest-led ordering & rewards programs.
If you have experience in hospitality and are passionate about leveraging technology to unlock success, this is your opportunity to make an impact. As quarterback post-sale, you will ensure seamless implementations, maximize product adoption, strengthen partnerships, and track account progress.
In this role, you will foster relationships and help the operators and teams utilize our technology and tools to maximize their operation. Your job is to listen to their business goals and help them utilize our tools and guest-led ordering & rewards programs to maximize their success. Change can be tough, but with your support, your partners will maximize their operations – improving their guest experience and make more money every night. Union is proven to increase check size, improve staffing efficiencies, and help operators maximize every moment. We’re built specifically for the high-volume hospitality experience by people who have actually worked in the industry, to help remove the pain points in every shift so everyone involved goes home happier. In this role, you will drive this change for the operators in your region and be the face of the partnership and the person they will thank.
We are seeking passionate communicators who thrive in a fast-paced environment driven by growth. The time is now to revolutionize the industry!
- Lead mobile ordering launches and strengthen relationships with existing accounts.
- Own and ensure accuracy of data within our CRM, tracking progress and reporting.
- Craft a weekly plan of attack for impactful site and account visits.
- Collaborate with the sales team for a seamless transition from closing to implementation.
- Occasionally be available for late evenings and weekend hours, because we work when the industry works.
- 3-5 years account management experience in hospitality
- Results-focused with ability to build partnerships
- Analytical; driven to track progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with selling brand programs is a plus
- Comprehensive healthcare
- 401k match
- Career growth opportunities
Transform hospitality today – apply now!
Locations available: Los Angeles, Austin, and Brooklyn