The UX/UI design role is integral to our growth and success at Union. You’ll be working with our product managers, clients, internal teams, and development teams to create the best bar and restaurant products on the market.
This position is responsible for designing new experiences for all Union products: iPad-based point of sale application, manager portal web application, iOS, and Android-based Union Mobile native app, and our new Alcohol brand software.
We are seeking a person with at least several years of experience as a UX / UI designer. You must have all the expected skills for the position: create prototypes and wireframes, create high fidelity U/UI designs.. You will work closely with the product and development teams. We require an easy personality, good communication skills, able to hit deadlines and manage their own schedule, ability to receive feedback and apply feedback.
- Create wireframes based upon specification sheets from the Product Manager
- Create UX/UI guidelines and processes
- Collaborate with Product Manager on design elements
- Work with clients as necessary to review design elements
- Design new experiences for our products
- Ability to work on multiple types of products (iPad based point of sale, manager portal web application, IOS & Android native apps)
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience designing multiple products (IOS & Android Apps, web-based apps, reporting, dashboards)
- Good cross-departmental communication skills
- Ability to make informed decisions on designs, present limitations and create new designs off of the limitations
- Ability to create a design process
- Open to feedback and applying feedback
- Strong organizational skills, you’ll be working on multiple projects at once
- Quick learner
- General Wireframing Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- US Work Authorization Required
- 5 years of UX/UI experience preferred
- UX/UI portfolio
- Health Care we pay for: max $970/month for employee/family
- Dental: $40 per month
- Vision: $6 per month
- 401k match: 4%
UNION is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.