Union exists to modernize hospitality, improve guest experiences, and turbo-charged efficiencies. At Union, we believe hospitality is more than just a happy customer, it’s a happy staff, happy owners, and happy partners. Union’s growth is critical to our success in driving hospitality forward, and we’re looking to grow our team and reach.
What we are look for:
We’re looking for a market development expert that will use their preexisting network, industry knowledge, and product expertise to establish Union in the Miami metropolitan area with the support of a central corporate team in Austin, Texas.
The perfect candidate for this position has a competitive sales professional with an industry background and local knowledge that can show a history of success in establishing a business in undeveloped markets. The perfect candidate for this role will be able to reference an existing network in the market and leverage that network for consistent growth. This is a 100% remote field sales opportunity. Candidates will be connected to our central office in Austin, TX but must live local to the territory or be willing to relocate.
A history of sales in the food service, alcohol, and hospitality industry is preferred but not required. This role is positioned to transition to the in-market leader for our business.
- Identify, prospect and approach venues in your territory, managing the entire sales cycle from initial call to close as well as supporting the activation of those early accounts.
- Add to our target list by identifying additional prospects that match our profile.
- Leverage existing relationships while building new ones, working to understand needs and conduct demos that present our unique value proposition in a way that gives us the win
- Participate in Sales huddles
- Partner with our operations teams across the business to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery.
- Leverage our CRM to document and manage all sales activities in line with expectations
- Stay up to date and understand the competitive landscape
- Quickly build expert-level knowledge of Product Functionality
- Meet assigned growth goals
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Union to all levels, including line of business end-users, managers, and “C” level executives.
- Provide input to, and gather insight from other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed.
To be successful, you will:
- Posses strong verbal and written communication skills: storytelling, needs analysis, value positioning, business justification, closing techniques, and presentation skills.
- Have strong communication, organizational, and presentation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all decision-making levels
- Like working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Be self-motivated, creative, and flexible, with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Preferably have hospitality experience, even more preferably at the management level or above.
- Be a proven sales professional with a history of hitting numbers if given the right tools.
- Health Care we pay for: max $640/month for employee $940/month for family
- Dental: $40 per month
- Vision: $6 per month
- 401k match: 4%
- Salary Range: $125,000/yr – $150,000/yr