Union is an all-in-one hospitality engagement platform that leverages industrial-grade data intelligence to deliver transformative experiences for the industry’s most popular venues, their guests, and their brand partners. After creating the most high-powered point of sale system for bars and restaurants, Union’s seamlessly integrated tableside mobile ordering platform is the cherry on top that makes the system the true market leader.
Our merchants don’t just want a better bean counter. They want a technology platform that’s transformational in its approach to driving engagement, customer satisfaction and, ultimately, revenue. We are committed to continuous innovation, and we’re looking for only the best and the brightest to help us solve tough challenges for our customers.
- Fanatically prospector to get our core target bars and restaurants interested in partnering with Union. This is not a desk job, you will be out in your territory every day opening doors, introducing people to Union and qualifying targets.
- Add to our target list by identifying additional perfect prospects of opportunity within the assigned territory. These prospects are high volume bars and restaurants. Qualify ideal venues at the GM level or higher and then pass those opportunities to an assigned account executive.
- Leverage front of house staff to gain access to decision-makers.
- Build high trust relationships and ask smart questions to understand needs. Be creative and have fun.
- Participate in daily, weekly sales huddles, as required—While we often work alone, we win as a team.
- Leverage our CRM to document and manage all sales activities and pipeline.
- Understand the competitive landscape, how the Union platform is superior and to quickly point out the advantages of Union.
- Expert-level knowledge of Union
- Meet assigned prospecting and qualification goals aligned with weekly/monthly metrics
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Union applications to all levels including line of business end-users, managers, and executives/owners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: storytelling, needs analysis, value positioning, business justification and presentation skills.
- Provide input to, and gather insight from, other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed.
What we are looking for:
- Value hard work, are confident but not cocky and are looking for an opportunity to “Make Your Mark” on your territory and the industry.
- Have strong communication, organizational, and presentation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all decision-making levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Minimum 3 years hospitality experience in your city or 3 years experience selling into the hospitality industry in your city.
- Expertise in utilizing a POS system.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work non-standard hours including evenings and some weekends.
- Desire to move into a sales role managing the sales cycle in its entirety.
- Have an existing network of front of house staff, GM’s and owners for high-volume bars, restaurants and venues.
This is an in market position. Positions available: Dallas, Houston, NY, LA, Miami and Los Angeles
- 401k match: 4%
- Equity. Everyone at Union is an owner.
- Healthcare including vision and dental.
Union is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.